Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fontana Hilton

One zero day makes everything better! So first, I'll appologize if I repeat myself anywhere, I sort of shorthand different thoughts to write about later and don't always remember if I've already written something or not.

Karma went home even before we reached Fontana, which was upsetting...would have been nice to say goodbye to him. I met a bunch of new people at the shelter there, the Fontana Hilton. A bunch of us went to the dam to watch the sunset (pictures coming), which was nice and then I went to bed early because Nothai and I talked about waking early for the sunrise. I got to sleep the first time with the rainfly off because it was so nice - it was great to feel the light breeze all night and look up at the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment