Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm a JUICER!

Wow - that was quite the rant in my previous post...well, lets just say that the stress of that situation will be soon better. More on that later, but for now... DUH-DUH-DUH I had nothing to write about a few days ago despite it being Elba's 2nd birthday. That isn't true - I have tons of Elba stuff to report on; he can swim by himself in the pool with arm floaties on (jumping in, going under and sort of upright 'walking' through the pool), he is showing such personality and talking very well now. We have 3 words consistently, including "Captain Jack Sparrow" - oh yes, my boy will be a pirate! I could go on and on, and perhaps I will on another post. But tonight I can't sleep and I need to get to bed because I have to work tomorrow and it's 11PM; but I am so excited. I just bought a juicer and I'm getting ready to reboot! What am I talking about? I watched this movie and have joined this juicing community. I have my juicer en route via Amazon (5-8 days) so I am ready to start getting ready for my next adventure. I took before pictures, which is back to my pre-preggo weight of 210 pounds and it is like I never even had that personal trainer and gym routine - damn. I have a friend who is going to do it too and I'm totally psyched! Weee! I'll check in with more details on my plan, etc. when I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment