Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3-2-1...We have lift off!

My friend Jason who is also doing this found a calorie counter that tells you how many calories to take in to maintain your current weight. Wow - it is no surprise I'm a chubster. I plug in my current weight, age and height; it tells me that to maintain my weight, I need to take in 2,229 calories. That is not hard to do. In fact, to loose weight the idea is to take in 500 less calories per day. I have no intention of counting calories at this time though. If I'm not seeing or feeling results, we can revisit the idea.

I spent $97.47 on this:


And that isn't even all the lettuces!

Today I tried no caffiene and I felt like I was in a fog - I had a small cup at 9am and immediatly felt better! Oh shit - this is going to be bad!

Preston has joined the juice wagon - I wonder if he will also continue his blog? I'll link to his if he does too - for anyone that is interested.

Here we go!

1 comment:


  1. Andro Testo Pro Everything is in check with your life and still having these problems, depending on the extent of the condition. You may want to check into natural supplements. A quality Male Enhancement supplement may work just fine for your issues.

    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete