Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blacksburg, VA

I drove out Friday to visit with my long time friend, Logan who moved to Virginia a while ago. This spontaneous visit elicited my going along with his weekend plans of gaming, which I actually miss quite a bit. I got turned onto a new show (Lie to Me), some new music, and survivalist dude named Ray Mears' book. It was a great time, including a visit to the local Dixie Caverns. I don't remember if I've ever been in underground caverns before or not (maybe when I was little), but it was really neat.

I'm heading back to Bluto's house where I'm leaving my car for the weekend while I'm off to Vegas for John and Alison's wedding. Very Excite!

3 comments:

  1. voodooooooooooooooo...
    hi its VERY NICEEE to hear you from time to time

    wonderd if you want to day hike with my in Yosemite National Park and yellow stone
    in the near future :)

    no thai

    ReplyDelete
  2. or join you for the next adventure or two. wherever it is :)
    miss you

    no thai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck Yes! I will call you soon to arrange, but I think I will be going to Wisconsin to my grandma's house with my little sister very soon. I'm on my way to Michigan tomorrow (Wednesday) precious!

    ReplyDelete