Sunday, June 20, 2010

38 Weeks - Anytime Now

Last Tuesday I had my first check under the hood and the doctor said that my cervix is ripening (softening) but there is no dilation or anything else exciting going on right now, which means so far I'm right on schedule. I am now going to be getting checked every Tuesday since technically I'm now within the two weeks of my due date and could go at any time now! Woah!

Mitch had his first baby dream this week. He said he couldn't remember the details exactly, but he remembered he was putting the baby to sleep and he looked down and saw his cute little face. He's ready; he keeps telling me to give him his baby! We went to his favorite breakfast spot for "not first Father's Day". He is adamant that he is not celebrating his first Fathers Day this year. He didn't really resist though when throughout the day he was getting his way only because it was Fathers Day. :)

I'm still feeling the same; good overall. I went over to my friend Erin's house last night and her mom painted my belly. She did this nice sunset scene of a dragon bending down and kissing a baby dragon. I'll upload pictures as soon as I can. I really need to take some artsy belly pictures if I'm gonna do it before I go into labor here. I've been having some random contractions, but nothing really too exciting. I think I'll go right to my due date, if not over. I've had it too easy to go early on top of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment