Monday, January 18, 2010

A new adventure - I'm PREGNANT!

I can't believe that I've only been back in the real world for less than four months. It already seems like ages ago I was hiking and driving the country. So much has happened! I decided to keep the blog going, because after all, I'm still continuing on in my adventures, right? I guess this next period will just be an adventure of a different sort, albeit a very personal one.

I decided to blog about my pregnancy (16 weeks yesterday!) because I don't want to talk the ears off Mitch, my co-workers, and non-kid having friends...I don't want to be that girl!

The whole point of my blogging about my epic adventure was that so I could go back and read over it later. Like an on-line journal, that if anyone still interested can read also, but mostly, its still for me. As I've been going on-line doing research, I've found lots of preggo ladies and read their preggo blogs, that have been enjoyable, just as reading AT blogs were for me a year ago. Well, onward and upward with my newest epic adventure! I re-named the blog and thought it was fitting and funny. You don't have to agree, I like it...

Of course I hope to have other things to talk about, however I'll be honest, it is sort of all I can think about right now. Just as I did with hiking, I'm not planning on holding anything back. The good, the bad the ugly...it is what it is still. There is your fair warning! If anything, I'm consistent. I mean, you can read all about technical terms and symptoms in the books, but what I enjoy most so far in the preggo blogs are the topics those books don't cover or really hit with any sort of detail that make you really feel secure or normal with what is happening to your body or the emotional nutbag you watch yourself being.

Stay tuned in for all those details and more next time while I recap my experience so far and keep it coming until July 4th (that's the day our peanut is supposed to make his/her entrance)! This has been the warm up, ease into it update for anyone that hadn't yet heard the good news yet...and the fair warning for anyone who thinks pregnancy stuff is gross, weird or just isn't interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment