Saturday, February 6, 2010

19 weeks - It's a BOY!

Mitch and I went to the hospital for the second round of some tests...I was just excited to have the ultrasound. I love seeing the baby! They checked a bunch of stuff, measured different bones, around the heat, looked at the spine, heart, etc. And the question comes...Do you want to know the sex? Heck yes. I realized I was so excited today about finding out that I really did want to know, although I already knew. Mitch is excited, he wanted a boy. I didn't care either way, but I've always thought having a boy first would be cool and then a girl (you know, if I'm allowed to plan and call the shots here!) I always wished I'd had an older brother.

There are on average more boys than girls. Boys are easier than girls to raise (or so I've heard). Mitch's family is full of males that like to kill animals of all kinds and eat them. I'm okay with that, and honestly wish that my grandpa and uncles would have taken me. All I'm saying, is that hunting isn't just a boy thing, guys!

That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment