Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 6 & 7 - HUNGRY!!!!

Day 6 - Juice Only first day

I woke up ready to start my day - morning groggyness is becoming less and less. I drank 4 juices today, the morning fruit one the best tasting of course and gave me enough energy until oh about noon when hunger kicked in - and never really went away. My best tactic has been distraction. Oh man, this is gonna be hard! Just 5 days....just 5 days....

Day 7
I went to sleep last night at 8:30pm just so I could end the misery. This morning I strangely didn't wake up with the hunger rolling in my belly. Again, I was pretty alert and energized - I'm thinking this will stick and is a great quick, easy benefit of the healthier lifestyle. I'm still hungry though - and what makes it worse is then because I'm hungry and I can't eat, rather than just take my mind off it, I'm obsessed with the thought of food. I actually can't concentrate very well on anything else. Arg!

I tried the purple power punch this morning and didn't care for it. Too much ginger and the grapes were a bit much. Lunch is the Mexican Style Jugo again - this one I can put down easily. I'm thinking maybe of mixing morning fruit drink with afternoon to have a less foul tasting drink throughout the day. I'm not sure if that is allowed or okay, but I might try it out tomorrow. The late afternoon is the worst for hunger. I stay busy in the morning but then can't concentrate and start thinking about food until its time to go home from work. When I leave the whirlwind of my evening starts and I'm fine again. I fell asleep at 8pm, exhausted. I thought well maybe I'll just get up earlier and then I'll have the energy to do things I'm neglecting to do - nope, woke up when my alarm went off at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment