Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 27 - Shower Plans

Shower dates are picked, and with little turbulence. I had some more pregnancy brain and told my aunt's the weekend options that I was actually working instead of having off. We decided on a weekend, only for me to discover, much my dismay, that I'm working and in fact can not attend my baby shower. :) So, they let me reschedule thankfully to a weekend that will work! May 15th it is for the Illinois crowd*, hosted by my lovely, helpful and very responsible Aunt Natalie and Aunt Coleen. Mitch's mom will be coming out with me to meet the family (everyone is very excited about this all around) and we are leaving Daddy to be at home. I'm really looking forward to girl time - I really like talking with Janet. Speaking of, she and Anne have also graciously offered to throw me a shower here in Michigan. These two lovely ladies will be bringing everyone together June 12th.

*The Illinois date is now a little up in the air at the moment with some recent changes.

Weird - I feel like I've written this before already...dejavu and pregnancy brain combined maybe?

I had another ultrasound a few days ago and the placenta isn't over my cervix anymore, but only by a centimeter or so. I have my doctors visit tomorrow and I'm betting they are going to tell me I'm still on pelvic rest! I'm also having my glucose tested this time. My bet is on having gestational diabetes, hands down. I don't really have any symptoms...I just figure that is another good, but moderate thing to get to make up for no morning sickness. I feel like I need more battle stories or something, like this has been too easy! Yeah, shut my mouth...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment